5 Reasons To Go To The March For Life Chicago
How to Help a Single Parent
PRESS RELEASE: National Efforts...
1. It's convenient. With pickup locations in 11 places statewide, there’s a place to board the bus near you. Hop on a bus in Brookfield | Richfield | Madison/Beloit | Green Bay/Manitowoc/Kenosha | La Crosse/Sparta | Wausau/Plover| Eau Claire
2. It's affordable. We know that your time and money are limited. For $30 per person or $85/family or 4 or more, you can be a part of a major march for life in one day.
3. It's inspirational. How can marching with 10,000 other pro-lifers in a major city not inspire you to dedicate more energy to pro-life prayer and action all year long?
4. It's educational. You’ll hear internationally renowned pro-life speakers, have eye opening discussions with other participants and see some pro-life videos on the bus ride.
5. It's life saving. Your witness will save lives. We don’t always know how or when a life is saved, but this outreach lets mothers in the community know their child is loved and cherished by a supportive community.
Act quickly because space on the bus fills up fast. Call Therese at 262-796-1111 ext. 14 or email her at Therese.A@ProLifeWI.org with any questions.